New York, NY 10027
Make-up Designory, popularly known as MUD, is a globally recognized make-up trade school.
At MUD, we are dedicated to providing valuable training in the fundamentals of the study of makeup artistry. For this reason, both of our main campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of ...
New York, NY 10018
New York Freelance Hair Stylist Specializing in Color Correction, Balayage, and Dimensional Foiling
Achieve the most desirable hair you have ever had in the hands of Christina Quillen. Color Specialist and local freelance hair stylist, Christina has the ability to perfect your hair color. Enjoy ge...
New York, NY 10011
Freelance Vidal Sassoon-Trained Precision Hairstylist with Numerous Experience in Editorial Styling, Specializing in Dry Cutting
Meet Huich! (Pronounced like "peach" with an "H")
Huich trained at Arrojo Studios where she completed her apprenticeship learning precision haircutting under master Sassoon stylists. She learned...
New York, NY 10012
New York Independent Stylist With 14 Years Experience in Beauty Industry
Efthemia is an Independent Stylist with more than 14 years experience in the beauty industry. She understands the importance of listening to the client's wishes, making them look good on the outside,...
New York, NY 10075
New York State Cosmetology Licensed Professional Hair and Makeup Artist with 12 Years Experience
My name is Ramnit Bloch. I am a professional makeup and hair artist, based in
New York City. For the past 12 years, I have been working internationally as a
hair stylist and makeup artist. I am happ...
New York, NY 10014
Award-Winning New York Concierge Celebrity and Bridal Hairstylist, Specializing in Weddings
Lauren Decosimo began her career as a hairstylist in 2001, specializing in bridal hairstyling because it was something she loved and wanted to learn more about. Through years of education and experien...
Montclair, NJ 07042
NJ and NY Based Beauty Team Specializing in HD Airbrush Makeup, Traditional Makeup, Special Occasion Hair Design, Eye Lash Application, and On-Location Bridal Services
As a child growing up in New Jersey, Liz Gizelle Rodriguez maintained a steadily growing passion for the arts. At the peak of adulthood nearly ten years later, a friend who worked for MAC Cosmetics pe...
New York, NY 10019
Top New York Celebrity Hairstylist with 20 Years Experience and Specialization in Hair Cair, Extensions, and Custom Wigs
As one of the most desired stylists in the industry, Reginald March has displayed an eye for beauty since he began styling hair as a teenager. He has become synonymous with creating soft, fresh, and t...
New York Hairdresser Specializing in Glam-Styling and Up-Dos for Special Occassions
Get pamper in the comfort of your home. Services I specialize in are glam-styling and up-dos for special occasions. Blowouts for a regular day just to look and feel good. Cuts & Color to revamp the "n...
Beepoly can help clients in [CITY] find the right fit when it comes to makeup consultants, fashion advisors, personal stylists, and more. Whether you’re looking for the best in hair and beauty, a wardrobe stylist, or styling and tailoring, Beepoly has options to suit even the most sophisticated customer.
Browse through our beauty professionals and hire cosmetologists & makeup artists, manicurists and pedicurists, hairstylists, fashion stylists, and wardrobe tailors, among others. Browse Beepoly’s service providers in [CITY] and chose from a variety of skilled professional beauty consultants and advisors.
Choosing the right independent service provider in [CITY] is easy, as our platform provides thorough information about each freelancer. Apart from providing our beauty and style clientele the ability to view the profile of the person they will be contracting with, our platform also provides information such as services provided, price point, and the satisfaction rate of their previous clients. This makes hiring from Beepoly perfect for your next stylist job or short-term employment in beauty services.
Beepoly’s independent service providers in [CITY] include some of the city’s best makeup artists, hairstylists, and estheticians. Leave it to our professional cosmetologists to make you feel confident while looking your absolute best. From bridal looks to evening glam, our freelancers have years of experience in cosmetics, styling, and salon services to help you look beautiful for your event. Here are just some of the services our trained hair and makeup experts in [CITY] can offer you:
• Provide a wide array of beauty services, such as cutting, styling hair, coloring, shampooing, and scalp treatments.
• Provide manicure, pedicure, and skin care services.
• Trim, cut, or shape straight or curly hair based on your instructions or facial features using trimmers, scissors, razors, or clippers. Our hairstylists can apply hair extensions as well.
• Work as an advisor to assess your hair and skin condition. Our professionals then show you the appropriate cosmetics or treatments to use.
• Employ unique styles and techniques for hair and makeup to match your event (weddings, parties, festivals, conferences, etc.)
• Apply makeup using cosmetics and different tools such as mascara, eyebrow shapers, sponges lip liners, brushes, airbrush, and other types of applicators.
• Color, bleach, or tint your hair using a brush or applicator.
• Shape or remove body hair using creams, waxes, tweezers, or electrolysis.
Working on a budget? Our independent services providers in [CITY] bid competitively against one another, so you may end up spending less on the work you need to be done. The five-point grading system allows you to thoroughly gauge our freelancer’s past work performance, so you can hire the best worker for the budget you have. Book a consultation or appointment today with the best cosmetologists in [CITY] today.
Trying to find the best professional fashion stylists in [CITY]? Beepoly’s independent service providers include some of the city’s most talented. Our fashion stylists have an array of specializations which include fashion, hair, and makeup. Leave it to our professional freelancers to assist you in your fashion shows, weddings, editorial shoots, and other important events. From hands-on work to by-the-hour consultations or appointments, our fashion stylists can help in a number of ways. Here are a couple of situations where you can put our experts to work:
• Order fabrics, accessories, makeup, clothing, to help put together a wardrobe that’s perfect for bridal, corporate, editorial, or casual events.
• Coordinate with makeup artists, hair stylists, cosmetologists, and estheticians, among others, to develop a complete look.
• Offer advice about the best manicure services, pedicure services, and cosmetics that best matches your skin tone.
• Recommend hairstylists who specialize on the right styling, treatments, and extensions for your type of hair, whether curly or straight.
• Recommend salons or makeup professionals who specialize in traditional or airbrush makeup.
• Develop beautiful and unique designs just for you.
• Organize and purchase the required accessories and props for a shoot.
• Develop a close relationship with wholesalers, retailers, and publications.
With our five-point grading system, you can gauge a freelancer’s past performance. This allows you to hire the best one who fits your budget. On a tight budget? Our professionals bid competitively against one another, so your project may be more affordable than you expect.
!Reinforce your expertise and make your profile stand out higher in client searches. Our moderator will review submission to verify your experience.
Max size: 10 MB (jpg, pdf, doc)
!Request references from your clients to make your profile stronger from the start. We will attribute these clients to you, so you can work with them through our platform with NO COMMISSION.